It’s here! The Limited Edition Supporter Bundle # 1, Volume 1 for Donors!
Already got yours? Awesome! Want to get yours or just want to browse? Here’s how:
- Click this link: http://miccraftnetwork.buycraft.net/, or
- Go to www.miccraft.com, select Donor Packages from the top right menu bar, or
- In game, type /buy.
On the miccraftnetwork.buycraft.net page follow these steps:
- Select the packages tab.
- Enter your name, this is needed to proceed to view each of the packages: coal, iron, gold, diamond, and diamond plus.
- To browse through the perks for each package select Buy next to each package. (This doesn’t purchase the package yet).
As a bonus, purchasing higher level packages will also give you access lower level package perks. For example, if you purchase the gold package, you have access to the coal, iron and gold rooms within the donor hub at spawn!
Thank you to all our current donors, we wouldn’t be here without all your contributions!
Hurry, Hurry, Don’t delay, get yours today!
Your Miccraft Team!
If you haven’t seen the spooky Halloween decorations throughout Spawn and Emerald City, there is still time to check them out! With the latest aquatic update 1.13.2, we hope you are all settling into your new found homes. Please share your builds with us on discord! We always strive to make your Miccraft experience fun and rewarding. Here are a few reminders:
- Helpful commands, /homes, /sethome, /delhome, and /spawn
- Don’t forget to protect your claims and use those golden shovels. The amount of claim blocks you earn increases the more you play.
- Need more information? Check out the Miccraft Wiki
- Tired of waiting for a cooldown, or want the ability to go back to the last place you died? Type /buy in game for the option to purchase a cooldown bypasser and the /back command for a whole month.
- Want more homes, more perks? While in game, type /buy to view coal, gold, diamond, and diamond plus donor packages, ranging from 1 month to 1-year subscriptions.
- If you ever need help, just ask our friendly staff 🙂
Your Miccraft Team
We at Miccraft have taken great measures to keep your data safe, by no longer requesting you to create an account to view information about our community. To stay current on updates to the server, see the server updates tab in the top menu. If you want to see additional information here, give us a comment in discord. Now, conveniently located on the main page, you will find the server IP and the Discord link, as well as our preferred streamer channels.